After dealing with a non-profitable year in business, I sat down with my accounting team to see what the problem was. The results were surprising. They explained to me that the biggest expenses that year had nothing to do with product inventory or building upgrades. Instead, they explained to me that we were losing a lot of money taking care of workplace accidents. I realized that we needed to keep our factory employees safe, so we started evaluating our manufacturing and processing procedures. We uncovered a lot of deficiencies, and we took steps to make things right. This blog is all about protecting your workers.